Monday, May 24, 2010

Web Comics

Recently I've been able to relate to a lot of web comics and it's been making me think more and more of venturing down that path.  Though I do doodle quite frequently, I've never done it with any consistency or theme or even style.

I wonder if a pointillism web comic would work...?

I probably wouldn't go that far.  I'd either end up scanning things in or getting really good at MS Paint again.

UPDATE:
Probably not here actually.  I'm in the middle of prepping for a different site to put web-comic-like doodles and pictures up.  Once that's going I'll give you the address.

UPDATE AGAIN:
Here's the url.
http://candymantis.blogspot.com/
I update it even less than I do here, but I hope that will change soon.  I have tons of hard-copies of drawings that I just need to scan in.  I guess that's what days off should be for.

No comments:

Post a Comment